Have fun spotting the answers to our quiz – look at the photos to find the answers to the questions:
1 – When was the railway in Aberaeron opened?
2. Can you see engine 7402? What do you think it is doing?
3. There is somebody walking along the track beside engine 7402. Why would we not do that today?
4. The Lampeter coach looks a bit overcrowded! How many passengers can you see?
5. Find the photographs of the Aberystwyth – Aberayron coach and coach AF223. Which do you think is the oldest? Give your reason.
6. Look at the photograph of the parcel van with the baskets on the roof. Why do you think the passenger has a chain tucked into his waistcoat?
7. How many of these waistcoat chains can you see in other photographs?
8. Which company ran the bus service between New Quay and Aberayron?
9. Outside which hotel was the main bus stop in 1907?
10. What is the registration number of the ‘newest’ bus?